Contact Timbercraft – Open by Appointment Only
How it will work
- Contact us, with a request for an appointment and a desired Time & location Dublin/ Newbridge
- We will confirm the time.
- We would ask that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your booking where you will be greeted by one of our expert sales team.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Our sales team will be wearing a face mask and you will be provided with one also if you do not have one.
- Each customer will be designated 40 minutes to allow our team to re sanitise the area prior to the next customers’ arrival.
Some important points to remember
- We will not be accepting cash at this time so if a payment is being made it will be card only. (you can also pay a 10% deposit by card and use cash at a later point of your purchase when restrictions ease)
- Maximum of 2 customers per appointment (please do not arrive with more than 2 people as we will only be able to allow 2 per group).
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come in store as we need to keep our teams and their families safe.
- If you can not make your appointment for whatever reason please cancel online or call the store to let them know so we can accommodate other customers.
- Please try not to stand outside the store until your appointment to avoid gatherings in line with public health advice.
- If you are running late please call the store. If we can accommodate you, we will do our best to do so however if there is another booking after you then this might not be possible.