Timbercraft Plan to Reopen on May 18th
To our customers, followers, and friends,
In keeping with the recent changes in the government’s May roadmap to begin reopening certain businesses, Timbercraft intends to reopen on Monday the 18th of May. This is reliant on whether the lifting of certain restrictions does go ahead as planned. We are now beginning the process of laying the groundwork and putting protocols in place for the reopening of our Newbridge and Deansgrange premises.
You can still get in touch with Timbercraft through our website or by phone. We are digitally designing future kitchens and living spaces for new clients, so don’t hesitate to contact us today with any questions or enquiries.
We want to ensure the public that Timbercraft is taking every step to follow the government guidelines and we will prioritise the safety of customers and staff upon reopening.
Timbercraft would like to thank everyone for following the Covid-19 guidelines up to this point and doing their part in the fight against the virus. We would like to especially thank all of the front-line staff who are keeping us safe during these unprecedented times.
We are hopeful that with the reopening of certain businesses on Monday the 18th, Ireland will continue to gradually return to a sense of normality.
Stay safe and take care,
The Timbercraft Team
How it will work
- Contact us, with a request for an appointment and a desired Time & location Dublin/ Newbridge
- We will confirm the time.
- We would ask that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your booking where you will be greeted by one of our expert sales team.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Our sales team will be wearing a face mask and you will be provided with one also if you do not have one.
- Each customer will be designated 40 minutes to allow our team to re sanitise the area prior to the next customers’ arrival.
Some important points to remember
- We will not be accepting cash at this time so if a payment is being made it will be card only. (you can also pay a 10% deposit by card and use cash at a later point of your purchase when restrictions ease)
- Maximum of 2 customers per appointment (please do not arrive with more than 2 people as we will only be able to allow 2 per group).
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come in store as we need to keep our teams and their families safe.
- If you can not make your appointment for whatever reason please cancel online or call the store to let them know so we can accommodate other customers.
- Please try not to stand outside the store until your appointment to avoid gatherings in line with public health advice.
- If you are running late please call the store. If we can accommodate you, we will do our best to do so however if there is another booking after you then this might not be possible.