Latest Trends In Modern Kitchen Design
Looking for some trendy kitchen ideas? Today we’re taking a look at some more fun and fresh kitchen styles, from the latest trends in kitchen design.
Be totally on trend with concrete and stone décors
Clearly structured, strong in character, and authentic. Kitchens in popular concrete or stone décors embody a design-oriented lifestyle and convey strength and stability. At the same time, these décors stand for authenticity and naturalness. After all, nature provides the best inspiration for our décors with its many different materials and surfaces.
Dare to be colourful
This kitchen makes a clear statement about colour and is a real eye-catcher in every flat. The minimalistic lines of this kitchen, entirely void of embellishments, underscores the contemporary tone-on-tone design. The ultra matt fronts have an innovative anti-fingerprint coating. Unsightly fingerprint smudges are a thing of the past.
Dark finishes for design connoisseurs
Dark, classic colours are currently trending in kitchen design. Together with stylish accessories and exciting accents, these kitchens have a sophisticated and urban flair.
Black in the kitchen conveys cool elegance and makes a statement: People with an affinity for interior-design culture live here. Whether matt, glossy or as a wood décor – Black kitchens always appear to be changing based upon the amount of incident light and they are ideal for combining with other colours.
Or maybe try white if that’s more your thing?
White continues to be up there with the most popular decorating colours, because white is timelessly beautiful and it just feels good. White is unobtrusive, it makes rooms look and feel larger, and it outlasts every trend. In addition, White is incredibly versatile and changeable. This intelligent interior colour can handle coloured accents, strong contrasts, cool stone décors or natural wood hues. It’s also equally suitable for both large and small dream interiors.
Ultimately, the decisions are down to you, but we hope some of these examples have helped to get your creative juices flowing! We recommend getting in touch with us at Timbercraft, if you wish to learn more and begin to plan your new kitchen.
Timbercraft Have Reopened Our Showrooms
How it will work
- Contact us, with a request for an appointment and a desired Time & location Dublin/ Newbridge
- We will confirm the time.
- We would ask that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your booking where you will be greeted by one of our expert sales team.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Our sales team will be wearing a face mask and you will be provided with one also if you do not have one.
- Each customer will be designated 40 minutes to allow our team to re sanitise the area prior to the next customers’ arrival.
Some important points to remember
- We will not be accepting cash at this time so if a payment is being made it will be card only. (you can also pay a 10% deposit by card and use cash at a later point of your purchase when restrictions ease)
- Maximum of 2 customers per appointment (please do not arrive with more than 2 people as we will only be able to allow 2 per group).
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come in store as we need to keep our teams and their families safe.
- If you can not make your appointment for whatever reason please cancel online or call the store to let them know so we can accommodate other customers.
- Please try not to stand outside the store until your appointment to avoid gatherings in line with public health advice.
- If you are running late please call the store. If we can accommodate you, we will do our best to do so however if there is another booking after you then this might not be possible.